For questions about the program, general support, or advice on how to succeed as an affiliate, please contact us:
Become a Domain.com affiliate and earn
revenue for each customer you refer!
- Reliable tracking of all qualifying commissions
- Earn passive income with qualified referrals
- Free affiliate program with easy payouts
What's in it for you?
- Free To Join
- Unlimited Earnings
- Unique Promo Code
- Reliable Tracking
- Dedicated Team
- Hosting & Domain Payouts
How It Works
Once signed up, you will be provided with links and banners for you to add to your website, or otherwise distribute throughout your network. Your sales are then tracked and you receive a payout of 30% for domains/privacy, $100 for WebsiteBuilder accounts, and up to $110 for web hosting accounts.
There is no limit to the amount you can earn by generating qualifying signups and sales. Join our affiliate program and start earning today.Join Now
Your Domain.com Affiliate Program Commissions (USD)
Earn 30% of the total qualifying domain registrations resulting from your Affiliate link.
Earn up to $110 for each qualifying web hosting account resulting from your Affiliate link.
Earn $100 for each qualifying WebsiteBuilder account resulting from your Affiliate link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Domain.com Affiliate Program is free to join and only takes minutes to get started. As a Domain.com affiliate, you can earn money by referring customers to Domain.com through banner ads or text links on your website, email or through social media. Domain.com provides you with the code for these banner ads or text links, and each contains your unique ID. When your links generate sales, Domain.com pays you a commission.
- Commissions are processed approximately 30 days after the end of month in which a Qualified Purchase was completed.
Domain.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to withhold and/or reject commission generated for accounts that may be fraudulent or are determined to have an excessive cancellation rate.
Please review the complete affiliate terms regarding payments
- The Affiliate Program has many advantages:
- Unlimited earnings every month: Get commissions for the revenue generated by new customers. The program has no limit on the number of customers you can direct to us or the commissions you can earn.
- Choice of ads and links: We provide a variety of pre-made banners and text links to suit your needs.
- Program support: Domain.com provides you with helpful program support, including pre-made affiliate ads, online tools to track and manage your commissions and assistance from Domain.com.
- Good feelings that come from sharing: By directing your colleagues, friends and site visitors to Domain.com, you are introducing them to a quality and affordable domain name and web hosting solution.
- You can participate in the Affiliate Program no matter where you live.
- Below are a few Domain.com Affiliate terms to keep in mind as you participate in the program.
- We cannot pay you for referred customers who have been cancelled, refunded, or suspended. To be eligible for your commission, each referral must be an active customer of Domain.com, and must provide a valid payment for a qualified purchase.
- Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam) is not an acceptable means of referrals and will result in removal from the program.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
In December 2009, the FTC released guidelines that require affiliates who use reviews, rankings or testimonials to promote products to clearly disclose the fact that they receive compensation for doing so. Domain.com requires all affiliates to comply with these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in removal from our affiliate program and the cancellation of commissions.
Click here for more information and suggestions on how to comply →